Custom fitted mouth guards – Why do I need one?
Why choose us?
More information on Mouthguards
Many people ask, ‘why do I need a custom fitted mouth guard? Can’t I just use one from the chemist?’
Here are a few reasons why a custom fitted mouth guard should be your first choice:
- Provides you more protection and comfort than a standard mouth guard, as it has been designed solely to fit your mouth
- Prevents most potential oral/dental injuries
- A custom fitted mouth guard is comfortable to wear and has a good retention and fit
- It can be used for any game or sport
- Made of durable materials that are able to withstand significant use
- Can be used by children as well as adults
- Can also be worn over dentures
- Cause minimal interference with speech and breathing
If you or your child are in need of a mouth guard, let us help you. Call us today and make an appointment!
Your Health Starts Here
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, for your safety we are currently screening all patients through a teleconference consult, THIS will determine if we are allowed to see you during our modified hours, this applies for all new and existing patients for dental emergency and tooth ache appointment following the government Level 3 restrictions law.
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — 02 4647 4570
Ask Our Team
Suite 3, 20 Somerset Ave Narellan NSW 2567
Connect with Us