PAIN FREE Treatment while you sleep
We understand that for some of our clients visiting the dentist can cause unwanted stress and anxiety. It’s our commitment to you and every one of our clients to provide a safe and calming atmosphere with options that allow you to visit the dentist comfortably.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you, call us today to discuss what options are available to you.
Want to know a little more about the benefits of sleep dentistry?
- Sleep dentistry is a safe established procedure.
- Comfortable and painless – you will feel no pain or discomfort from your dental procedure and you will be relaxed and calm throughout your appointment.
- Amnesic Effect – you will have no recollection of the dental procedure.
- You will be in a dream-like state, though you will remain conscious and responsive.
- Convenient – most dental procedures can be performed under sleep dentistry including crowns/veneers, tooth extraction and wisdom teeth removal (impacted wisdoms), root canal therapy, fillings, dental implants and other surgical procedures all without the need for a referral or hospital attendance.
- Smooth recovery – patients typically go home 30 minutes following the procedure with the help of another person
Your Health Starts Here
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, for your safety we are currently screening all patients through a teleconference consult, THIS will determine if we are allowed to see you during our modified hours, this applies for all new and existing patients for dental emergency and tooth ache appointment following the government Level 3 restrictions law.
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — 02 4647 4570
Ask Our Team
Suite 3, 20 Somerset Ave Narellan NSW 2567
Connect with Us