Wisdom Teeth Removal
Do you know we can put you to sleep to remove them and do any other dental work?
Are you looking for affordable payment plans or long term finance option?
You may have recently begun to experience some of these symptoms or may have already been suffering with them for an extended period of time but have been nervous about what comes next. Whatever your situation may be, its time you called us so we can make a plan together to get you out of pain.
Why choose us?
We understand that having a tooth removed can be a scary and sometimes overwhelming procedure for a patient whether it’s your first time or not. That’s why we believe in doing all we can to make sure you are as comfortable as possible during your visit.
If you’re thinking of having a tooth removed, or have questions before you go ahead with an extraction, talk to us. We’re here to support you and help you make the decision that’s right for you.
Read More about Wisdom Tooth Extractions
What is Wisdom teeth?
During your regular visits we will examine the existence of third molars and check the possibility of eruption. In certain cases when eruption is not possible then it may be in your best interest to extract as opposed to waiting for painful symptoms to occur.
Why are wisdom teeth removed?
- They are erupting in an abnormal position, such as tilted, sideways or twisted.
- They are trapped below the gum line due to a lack of space.
- An infection has developed from trapped food, plaque or bacteria.
- The erupted wisdom tooth lacks proper hygiene because it is hard to reach, resulting in tooth decay.
- The way the teeth bite together has changed causing misalignment of the jaws.
I would like sedation for the removal of my wisdom teeth.
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — 02 4647 4570
Ask Our Team
Suite 3, 20 Somerset Ave Narellan NSW 2567
Connect with Us