We will not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to direct market their products and services.
1. Personal information we collect and hold about you
Depending on the product or service, the kinds of personal information which I collect and hold include:
· your name, and contact details;
· your credit card and / or payment details;
· and details about your interest in First Choice Dental
2. How we collect and hold personal information
Your personal information may be collected directly from you via social media channels, phone, email or when in person. Your personal information will be stored electronically or in paper.
3. The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
Your personal information will only be collected, stored, used and disclosed when considered necessary, including:
· to facilitate contact regarding any products and services;
· communicate with you;
· maintain and improve our products and services;
· to provide a quote;
· to investigate and manage any complaints;
· where you have agreed, to send you reminders, promotions or marketing materials.
Email and Text: We may send you an email, SMS or call you for purposes of communication in relation to any goods or services being provided.
Direct Marketing: When you consent to us using your personal information to send you marketing messages via email, SMS and phone about related services, which may be of interest to you on an ongoing basis. You can unsubscribe from these notices by following the instructions on the relevant messages or by emailing us click here.
4. How you can access or correct your personal information
You have the right to request any personal information held about you. These requests will be dealt with in a reasonable time at no charge. You also have the right to request First Choice Dental to delete, correct or update the information held about you.
Your Health Starts Here
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, for your safety we are currently screening all patients through a teleconference consult, THIS will determine if we are allowed to see you during our modified hours, this applies for all new and existing patients for dental emergency and tooth ache appointment following the government Level 3 restrictions law.
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — 02 4647 4570
Ask Our Team
Suite 3, 20 Somerset Ave Narellan NSW 2567
Connect with Us